PerkinElmer enables scientists, researchers and clinicians to address their most critical challenges across science and healthcare. With a mission focused on innovating for a healthier world, we deliver unique solutions to serve the diagnostics, life sciences, food and applied markets. We strategically partner with customers to enable earlier and more accurate insights supported by deep market knowledge and technical expertise. Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide is passionate about helping customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the wellbeing and longevity of people globally.
Account Manager Chromatography Switzerland
Account Manager (m/w/d) Chromatography Switzerland
- Responsible for sales in of the Chromatography product line (GC, LC, GC-MS, LC-MS).
- Collaborative and goal-orientated partnership with customers.
- Targeted development of new business relationships and care of existing customer platform.
- Development and execution of strategies to improve our market position.
- Product demonstrations at corporate functions, seminars, trade fairs and conferences.
- Collaboration with the internal service and support functions.
- Close cooperation with Key Account Managers, Application Specialists, and support personnel.
- Completed education in a scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry; or aligned work experience.
- Technical expertise in Analytical Chemistry / Analytic Instrumentation; beneficially with focus on Mass Spectrometry.
- Sales experience of CAPEX / investment products advantageous.
- Self motivated; independent; and goal orientated approach.
- Strong self organisational capacity, as well as a customer focus.
- Very good German and English language skills required. French language skills valued.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM systems.
- Experience in influencer marketing / social media beneficial.
- Option to work from home office within the territory, openness to travel (>50%) required.
- Drivers Licence.
- PerkinElmer Schweiz AG
Frau Andreea Godfrey-Cass
+41 43 355 40 77