Our team in IT at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten is looking for an expert who is responsible to support access control initiatives throughout the bank, focusing on employee and contractor access. In this interesting position you also create and update user accounts and process requests for moves, adds, changes or deletions to the specified applications. In addition, you will assist in the creation, documentation and maintenance of procedures regarding the Identity and Access Management program. We are looking forward to your application.
Application Reliability Engineer for IT Systems
- Responsible for ensuring IAM operation and support for the entire bank and troubleshoot moderately complex IAM problems
- Use IAM tools to manage life cycle of user accounts in scope for job responsibilities and use manual provisioning methods where necessary
- Define measurements for applications similar to black box testing, recognize patterns with statistical methods and suggest improvements
- Assist in gathering information to build new roles and entitlements in IAM tools and access-related information relative to information security audits or investigations and privacy investigations
- Study, analyze and reverse engineer existing or new business applications and accountable to deliver continuous improvements
- Generate ad-hoc compliance and audit-relevant reports
- Work closely with different areas of the business and IT, analyze the provided information
- Modeling of the different business roles with corresponding authorizations and decision guideline
- Opportunity to manage IAM projects (improvement, simplification and automation)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in system administration or software engineering and strong reverse engineering skills across different systems on diverse technology stacks
- Experience in IAM, L2 Support, or as System Administrator/Engineer and experience with IAM concepts and standards (Role-Based Access Control, SSO, etc.)
- Technical confidence for improvisational thinking in case when operating procedures do not work anymore
- Thinking statistically, rather than procedurally, to uncloak hidden anomalies and suggest long term solutions
- Team player and the ability to work with 3rd party vendors
- Good communication skills and an open style to provide transparency to management
- Proven ability to deliver under stressful situations
- English writing & fluency, German is an advantage
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of financing solutions and services. Our product range includes consumer finance products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards and the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing as well as deposit and savings products.
We have our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches, online distribution, as well as credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 40 different countries. In September 2019, we successfully completed our takeover of consumer credit provider cashgate. We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.