You and your team advise our international clients in strategic merger and acquisition projects. From day one, delivering our due diligence services requires you to take full ownership of fast-paced, intellectually challenging work. In turn, we teach you how to comprehensively analyze a business and present your findings to key decision makers.
Assistant Manager – FS Transaction Services
- Collaborate with and lead colleagues from different service lines to deliver critical insights for strategic investment decisions to our clients
- Obtain, compile and analyze financial, commercial and operational data of target companies for key deal metrics such as sustainable revenues and earnings, adjusted net assets and future cash flows
- Present quantitative analysis in a concise manner, accompanied by qualitative commentary in a polished client report
- Lead and coach junior team members through due diligence projects and provide them with development opportunities and meaningful feedback
- Take on the lead of a work stream or entire smaller projects, and cooperate with internal stakeholders (tax, legal and other consultants) and the client working on the same deal
- Complete your fully-funded, further education by becoming a certified accounting or finance professional
- Degree level education in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, or Economics (ideally with specialization in accounting or corporate finance)
- Ideally you have completed or you are close to completion of your accounting degree
- About 3-4 years of professional experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence, Business Development, Financial Audit, or Controlling ideally in Financial Services industry
- Adequate accounting and corporate finance knowledge, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and German or French
- You surprise us with exceptional achievement in business, private endeavors and/or academics
- Intelligent, diligent and resilient team player with diverse skill-set
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.