Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives. This is a long-term contract with a potential internal opportunity afterwards.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to lead bioanalytical strategies to generate decision-enabling bioanalytical data with skilled data interpretation to meet and answer project needs.
- Accountable for outsourcing activities in Bioanalytics (bioanalysis of non-clinical and clinical studies); resource and time planning, coordination and administrative management of studies with CROs.
- Manage the development, transfer and validation of specific and sensitive bioanalytical methods required for the development compound (drug), anti-drug antibodies (ADA), soluble targets and any concomitant/interaction compound in the given project.
- Manage and direct analysis of samples and timeline from preclinical and clinical studies for the project at CRO labs.
- Partake actively in PS sub teams, act as primary contact person for DMPK project leader.
- Act as Bioanalytical Leader when required. Interact proactively with the assay development team.
- Ensure full compliance with the current global and local bioanalytical guidance and GxPs.
- Leadership in Bioanalysis: *remain current and continually develop expertise in bioanalytical science. Contribute to scientific consortia when required; *maintain current expertise in the validation and conduct of bioanalytical assays; *guide and manage the bioanalysis at CROs and ensure that most advanced and most efficient procedures are used.
- Provide technical leadership in issue resolution.
- Review protocols and other relevant documents and guide project teams in all aspects of bioanalytical work required for the project.
- Any other assigned duties.
- At least 3 years in a similar position focused on bioanalysis in pharma or CRO (pharma preferred) or scientist focused on bioanalysis.
- Excellent work experience on both large and small molecules bioanalysis, if not both, either large or small.
- Strong vendor management experience, looking after outsourced studies to external CROs.
- Degree in biology/biochemistry.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.