This is a rolling contract (with possibility to extend for up to five years) role in Basel, Switzerland, starting in no later than June 2021, initially running until 31 March 2022.
Joining a highly professional and highly collaborative cross functional team in our client’s Banking Department you will contribute to the creation of new customer facing solutions.
* Identify and prioritise user stories and use cases for online banking services and contribute to the design of digital customer journeys
* Analyse requirements for enhanced data connectivity with banking customers including defining attributes and business logic for interfaces and interactive reporting
* Engage closely with stakeholders to gain consensus on requirements and manage priorities
* Translate business requirements into product backlog items in line with Agile practices
* Coordinate with other work streams and with IT to align on related items and dependencies
* Define test cases and support business users through UAT processes
* Support other initiatives within the banking innovation programme in a business analyst capacity
This is a great chance to work in a highly collaborative environment, not just among the team but with expert economists, technologists, data scientists and statisticians – and counterparts in other international organisations and central banks.
In order to be considered for this role, you have experience collecting and analysing complex requirements and designing digital experiences for banking customers. You will be an excellent communicator and will possess the as many of the following skills and experience:
* A university-level degree in information management, computer science or related field
* Profession certification in business analysis (preferable)
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in requirements gathering for banking solutions
* Experience in data analysis, data interface design and reporting
* Knowledge of data warehouses and data lake solutions (preferable)
* Experience in defining test cases and supporting user testing
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Knowledge of asset management and/or treasury business (preferable)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently working for home during the pandemic and 2-3 days home office will be offered post COVID.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Zurich? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
– storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
– using my personal information or
– supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
– transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA