As part of our Business Service Management & Solution Design team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten you own and manage bank’s services and applications from a business perspective (business owner). You will be responsible to define business services as part of the bank`s service catalogue. You act as the SPOC with commercial and enabling functions to provide business solutions and services and are responsible to meet the business SLAs.
Business Service Manager Originations & Customer Service
- Own specific business services, digital products and business applications of the bank with a holistic view and offer seamless services to the commercial and enabling units
- Modernize existing bank’s services and digital products incl. definition, design, roadmap definition and running of those under a unified service management framework including service SLAs and KPIs
- Promote and advertise new concepts and ideas in close collaboration with business units, Strategy & Architecture and IT
- Ensure agreed availability and performance SLAs are met
- Translate business needs to business requirements, design digital and business solutions in collaboration with IT, Architecture and Process Engineering for their implementation
- Provide centralized incident handling and change support for the business services and applications where the team has business responsibility and provide long-term solutions / improvements for repeated incidents that require process optimization
- Work in bank-wide projects
- A college degree or higher education in Finance or IT
- Minimum three years work experience in the financial sector (credit or payments are preferable)
- Experience and sound understanding of business and/or IT service management preferable
- Excellent analytical, network- and conceptual thinking, able to understand and integrate different aspects and requirements from a holistic view
- Has a “doer” mentality, is a team player and easy to interact with
- Customer focused, service oriented personality
- Strong communication skills and very good negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, German is a strong advantage
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of financing solutions
and services. Our product range includes consumer finance products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards and the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing as well as deposit and savings products.
We have our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches, online distribution, as well as credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 40 different countries. In September 2019, we successfully completed our takeover of consumer credit provider cashgate. We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.