Our client is a privately held company which recently acquired a portfolio of mountain hotels and resorts in Switzerland.
Part of the strategy is to reposition and upgrade four hotels and consequently to improve the amenities, the infrastructures and the overall look and feel of each properties. The company has also very high growth ambitions and is looking to expand its hotel portfolio in neighboring European countries.
In that respect, we have been mandated to recruit an experienced Construction Project Manager who will oversee the refurbishment of the existing entire portfolio as well as any future projects.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the renovation projects, from feasibility to completion.
This will be a hands-on role, working closely with the company’s CEO to define scope and produce project plans, manage the design process, lead the tendering, selection, assessment and engagement of consultants, architects, contractors, suppliers and be responsible for successfully delivering each renovation project through to completion.
You will be required to act as the single focal point of contact between the Company and the internal and external delivery team members, possibly across multiple projects, to ensure that the desired project objectives are delivered.
Profil du candidat
- Direct experience working in a similar Project Management role with exposure to the hospitality sector and more specifically mountain hotels and resorts projects (client-side or as a contractor).
- Proven experience of successfully delivering several refurbishment projects to a high standard, within budget and on strict timeline. Experience of managing hotel renovation projects in seasonal markets is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Switzerland work experience is a strong advantage.
- Flexible to the needs of the job and be comfortable with regular travels through the country which will also include short periods of staying away from home.
- Must be fluent in German and English. Capacity to also work in French is a plus.
- Highly experienced in building effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and implementing key processes and policies.
- Team Player with leadership skills including the ability to coach and energize others.
Conditions et Avantages
A unique opportunity to join an ambitious and fast growing hotel group, working within a multicultural and international environment.