Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
We focus on hiring the best talent, offering on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the opportunity to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial.
Consultant – Finance, Risk and Compliance 80-100% (f/m/d)
- Working as part of the team to develop FRC (Finance, Risk and Compliance) and the broader FRC Global franchise
- Develop an understanding of how risk management and regulatory and compliance issues are impacting client business operations and work within the FRC team to develop commercial solutions
- Lead or participate in a Capco team to best service our clients’ needs while developing an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals
- Utilize your intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking to solve complex problems
- Need to pay attention to detail, ensuring efficient and complete structured data gathering, research and analysis
- Gain tremendous exposure to senior financial services professionals while participating in client meetings and workshops
- Have multiple opportunities for leadership and visibility by developing high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings to client team as well as Capco internal
- Get involved with Capco training programs to further expand your knowledge of consulting, project management, financial products, process optimization techniques (such as Six Sigma), and a variety of other areas
- Participate in the development of new opportunities for Capco: conduct market/client research and analysis and take part in networking opportunities
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- As a Consultant in Finance, Risk and Compliance at Capco, you would be expected to have an in-depth understanding either in Risk or one of the Regulatory and Compliance Topics within Capital Markets, Banking or Wealth Management
- You would be familiar with the Regulatory environment that surrounds your sector and be able to articulate the major themes, issues or constraints facing the market participants
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry consummate with grade applied for in any of Market, Credit or Operational risk management
- Business consulting – Be able to develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications
- Ideally be able to describe the components of an enterprise risk architecture and have in-depth knowledge of the major solution providers
- You have experience as either a risk technologist or data architect and be capable of producing detailed technical specifications
- You are fluent in German and English
WHY JOIN CAPCO
You will work on exciting projects and help key players in the industry to shape a successful future.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work directly with senior partners and clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Rahel Meyer (Recruiter) firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.