Every functional area, in every industry, is on an AI Journey. The power of machine learning to dramatically improve company key performance indicators is being proven every day. But, although we feel every large organisation is on an AI journey, the path to value is unclear.
At Cognizant we are proud to be helping our clients on their journey to AI at scale. We’ve built practices that bring together the best talent to address these key barriers, and have built unique capability to complement our people:
• Our platform offering, Adaptive Data Foundation, brings together our accelerators, partnerships and consulting approach to help clients solve the increasing demands for data
• Our Evolutionary AI technology and patents is reducing the effort required to develop deep learning and other sophisticated models. It’s particularly adept at addressing prescription problems, from marketing to next best action to supply chain
• Our architecture frameworks help clients navigate technology choices throughout the AI process. As well as building capability in close collaboration with the leading cloud providers, we are working with start-ups that address the critical engineering challenges that machine learning brings
Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organisations? Do you enjoy providing solutions to complex business problems for opportunities requiring in depth knowledge of organisational objectives? Would you like to be part of the digital team and a major contributor on large deals which will have a real impact on the company’s success?
Come and join our team in Switzerland as a Data Engineer and be part of our exciting growth.
We offer you an environment where everyone’s opinion matters, ideas are openly shared, where change is the norm and where you will work with some of the fastest moving, well recognised brands in the world.
We are looking for enthusiastic Data Engineers with 3-10 years of expertise in the Data Engineering space with eagerness to learn and deliver large complex Digital Transformation programmes across Switzerland. As a Data Engineer you will have worked on Data Integration into Cloud Data Warehouses or Data Lakes, programming, APIs, etc. in an Agile environment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Identify and analyse user requirements
• Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
• Develop applications
• Write well-designed, efficient code
• Review, test and debug team members’ code
What experience are we looking for?
• Experience across the data pipeline on any of the leading cloud distributions (AWS, Azure, Google) including storage and processing components
• Spark / Kafka
• Programming in Java / Python / Scala
• Kubernetes, Hadoop distributions like Cloudera or Hortonworks, APIs, Security setup, Unix, Any other scripting language, Databricks, DataIQ, Snowflake