What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant’s delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Digital Business Sales
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities to understand and get the best out of their Data, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the Digital Business Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them becoming Digital: transforming their Business, Processes and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
You will own the Digital Business development, TCV and revenue quota targets for a respective set of our Customers. This includes naturally the relationships with the customers as well as the Cognizant account managers & other leaders. Your focus will be on developing and placing Digital Business Strategies and placing respective portfolios around Portfolio like IOT, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, User Experience, Digital Engineering, Application Development and Maintenance and so forth.
Your Key Result Areas:
• Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers relating to Digital Business including IT as well as Business responsible.
• Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities.
• Responsible for Digital growth within the respective account, including attaining TCV and revenue targets.
• Lead virtual solution/proposal team on customer bids.
• Run end-to-end lead generation, sales and RFI/RFP processes
• Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
• Strong experience in business development and account management
• Ability to sell by advising customers on Digital technologies and Digital Business
• Preferably a stronghold in one of the following areas: IOT, AI, User Experience or Application Development.
• Clear Industry understanding of either Manufacturing, Products & Retail, Banking & Insurance or Telco/Media & Utilities.
• Prior experience forging relationships at Decision Maker Level and C-Level
• Good understanding of technical solutions, business problems and adopt the potential customer in a “consultative selling” mode
• Good experience in transformational change work, being an Advisor for the respective Customers and Accounts in starting, containing and managing their Digital Business Transformation.
What you can expect:
• Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.