Proclincal have partnered with a growing Biotechnology organisation to recruit a Bioprocess Engineer for a long term mission.
You would have the responsibility for oversight, planning and actively supporting the execution of manufacturing campaigns
Downstream Bioprocess Engineer
- Oversight, planning and execution of manufacturing campaigns.
- Focus on TFF, Chromatographie, reaction in Single Use Bags.
- Prepare and execute SHE (Safety, Health, environment), EM (Environmental Monitoring), operation and cleaning risk analysis for the assigned products and the implementation and control of defined measures.
- Establish timely and with high quality the required production documentation, e.g. preparation of DeltaV recipes and electronic batch records.
- Perform manufacturing activities according to cGMP guidelines, ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, resolving issues, troubleshoot manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for resolution.
- Review production documentation and works on deviations, change requests and implementation of CAPAs to ensure high-quality GMP standards.
- Bachelor / Master Degree. Preferred area of study: Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience
- Good biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering
- At least basic GxP/GMP understanding
Mr John Bowler