Function: Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
Company: Vifor Pharma
International Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Administration of the Drug Safety database (management and maintenance of libraries, codelists, users, dictionaries) with the support of the ARIS Global Managed Services team
- Coordinate and oversee the ARIS Global Managed Services team activities (user support, incident management, configuration changes)
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the ARIS Global Managed Services team activities
- Support maintenance and enhancements of all PV infrastructure systems (e.g. ARISg modules, ESTRI gateway, etc.)
- Regularly train ARISg users (internal and contracted) on data entry conventions and validations
- Manage database validations and regularly screen database for discrepancies
- Manage the data entry conventions for safety database in line with the most recent regulatory requirements
- Support data cleaning activities, define major elements for regular data cleaning activities
- Support database querying activities (requirements definition, reports validation) monitoring the quality of data outputs and process efficiency
- Assist in implementation of new solutions for drug safety
- Support the Drug Safety Case Management team in regular process enhancements
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (business administration, data management)
- Bachelor degree in pharmacovigilance / other life sciences / data management or information systems related sciences (Master degree preferred)
- 2-4 years’ working experience in post marketing surveillance / drug safety
- 2-3 years’ working experience with validated drug safety databases, data management field including: EudraVigilance, E2B, custom reports, validation
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulations
- Fluency in English
- Affinity towards automation and new technologies such as RPA and Machine Learning
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); experience with MS SharePoint, Cognos and SQL is preferred
- Experience in drug safety database application maintenance, preferably ARISg
- Experience with computerised systems validations (GAMP 5), Quality
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions.
The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are