We are an international and dynamic group of companies with sales and production representation in more than 40 countries across the world. With our sophisticated and innovative products in the fields of household goods, medical technology and cosmetics, we have made an excellent name for ourselves with our customers.
To expand our team we are looking for a
E-Commerce Manager f / m ( 80 – 100% )
We are looking for a highly coordinated E-Commerce Manager to oversee the development and utility of our company’s income-generating sites.
The E-Commerce Manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, establish strategies with inputs of the top management and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce Manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Devise strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and developments to encourage sales in our online stores.
- Create frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Direct the activities of SEM/SEO experts, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Communicate daily with IT product and support teams
- Review the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Create promotional offers and check to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Participate in preparation of product promotions activities.
- Review copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyse traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examine sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Report on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
E-Commerce Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Very good supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
With us you can expect a dynamic environment with flexible working hours and attractive employment conditions. If you can imagine carrying out this exciting task in an international company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to Click to send email
Home Art & Sales Services AG , Human Resources, Heike Hüss
Sihleggstrasse 23, 8832 Wollerau, 043 888 24 48, www.zepter.com