Employer Branding Specialist in Zurich (80% fixed term till end of February 2022)
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our 300,000+ people globally – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Due to a maternity absence in our team, we are looking for a temporary Employer Branding Specialist to join our Talent Attraction and Acquisition (TA^2) Team embedded in the Core Business Services (CBS) function. In CBS, we support the company with back office capabilities and are experts with a variety of services from marketing, human capital to account management, which contribute to the successful implementation of our global corporate strategy.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Responsible for the conceptual and strategic further development of the university marketing and experienced hires strategy in close coordination with our service lines as well as other stakeholders with a focus on the corporate growth strategy
- Manage and plan activities (as project lead) in the areas of employer branding and university marketing with the support from various departments
- Develop, optimize and implement employer branding strategies that are aligned with our corporate identity, social media, PR, branding and talent management
- Analyze recruitment market and trends, in order to enhance the employer brand experience
- Conceptualize and execute employer branding activities from start to end in all communication channels, such as intranet, social media, etc.
- Develop relevant KPIs within the framework of the budget for which responsibility is to be assumed
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in a similar international environment
- Well-versed in marketing, branding and handling of current communications tools
- Interest in the current economic, social, and technological challenges
- Client centricity mindset: able to reach our target audiences in the digital world
- Personality: excellent communication skills, love showing initiative, is an organizational talent, has a winning demeanor and is always open in dealing with people from diverse cultures
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are a prerequisite, as advertorials are part and parcel of our responsibilities.
- Ideally, experiences with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.