Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture backed robotics scale up with more than 80 dedicated Wingtranauts! We created the very first vertical take off and landing (VTOL) fixed-wing drone…
Enterprise Product Manager
Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture backed robotics scale up with more than 80 dedicated Wingtranauts! We created the very first vertical take off and landing (VTOL) fixed-wing drone for aerial mapping. Our solution is used by professional surveyors, civil engineers, scientists, and environmentalists across different industries to map construction sites, mines, mountain ranges, glaciers, and habitat of animals and plants. We are an international company with distribution partners on 6 continents
At Wingtra, we put our users in the center. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect our customers’ daily work. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
In this role, you will take a key role in shaping our product development roadmap to bring most value to our customers at the exciting intersection of hardware and software. This is a high-impact role , requiring high flexibility, and proactive and persistent interactions with clients. This role involves travelling and visiting customers & partners.
You will have the unique chance to be part of the emerging drone industry and become part of a great team with a culture of mutual learning and supporting each other.
- Help develop an exciting roadmap for Wingtra
- Continuously observe & analyse the drone mapping market
- Build up in-depth understanding of our ‘target customer’ segments and their needs
- Understand existing and emerging technologies with potential as well as competing products
- Identify the most promising business opportunities for Wingtra
- Guide products from inception to launch by providing the necessary context in positioning, packaging & go-to-market
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, UX, Marketing & Customer Success teams on new products.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas and functions.
- Being a strong promoter of our product and brand in the target market
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 (preferred 5) years Product Management experience of an enterprise product
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record to learn fast and adapt to a broad variety of tasks, e.g. from consulting experience
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, also via phone / video calling
- EFTA work permit
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, or marketing for an enterprise product
- Several years of experience working with products involving hardware & software
- Existing network in industries like AEC, surveying, mining
- Proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
If you enjoy teamwork more than being the individual superhero, and if you thrive in a feedback-driven culture and an exciting, unconventional yet structured and progressive start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.
Frau Laura Bertschinger