Innosight, Strategy & Innovation at Huron Consulting Group, is searching for an Executive Assistant to support its Swiss office and the Swiss Partner team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced work environment, with the ability to be “a step ahead” and identify ways to provide leverage. This position is an opportunity for someone who is looking for responsibilities beyond the traditional “administrative” role and assist in client and project related work. The role will be privy to highly confidential information – professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
Executive Assistant – Swiss Office
- Manage Partners’ calendars and schedules
- Identify and prioritize appropriately, adjust schedule as needed to accommodate all necessary engagements.
- Provide travel coordination and logistics to meet rapidly changing needs, book, confirm and communicate travel itineraries; adjust as required.
- Arrange all backend logistics for meetings including transportation to and from meetings, booking meeting space, requesting necessary technology, and ordering meals as necessary.
- Professional communication and coordination with engagement contacts.
- Address any logistical follow up needs from meetings.
- Manage back burner needs and review / schedule as opportunities arise.
- Work across Innosight practice leadership to coordinate meetings and various practice processes on behalf of the Swiss Office Partner Leader.
- Manage expenses on behalf of Partners; Identify expenses, locate any missing receipts or information, submit expense reports within company requirements.
- Manage time-entry on behalf of Partners.
- Coordinate and manage office logistics including working with the landlord, cleaners, ordering office supplies/snacks, manage mail and mail distribution
In addition, depending on needs, the individual may:
- Support client project work, including working directly with client leadership and project teams and may include scheduling interviews, strategic dialogues, and document iteration (e.g. PowerPoint updates).
- Support business development events including track attendees, prepare meeting space, order meals, ensure alignment of event details.
- Support office events including vendor coordination, set-up and clean up.
- Support business development outreach and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience, with significant experience working within professional services environments; Consulting firm experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communications, both verbal and written.
- Multi-lingual with proficiency in English, French & German
- Ability to anticipate the Partners’ needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint with proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation with the ability to think critically and take initiative in problem-solving.
- Must be efficient and effective in managing multiple priorities with ability to stay focused and to think on his/her feet in a deadline driven environment.
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must