We are currently looking for a Exteral Partner Manager expert, Quality Manager for Medical Device Software department group within our Client company to be based in Basel. It is an initial contract role with high chances of extension.
External Partner Manager expert, Quality Manager (897408-MS)
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organization focusses on novel Pharma therapies & Combination Products. Company is currently developing several digital connected devices to therapies in oncology, neurology, ophthalmology etc. and Software as Medical Devices
We are currently looking for a External Partner Manager expert, Quality Manager for Medical Device Software department group within our Client company to be based in Basel. It is an initial contract role with high chances of extension.
Purpose: Manage external partners management processes to support departmental portfolio, projects and objectives according to agreed timelines and standards. Ensure timely qualification of assigned vendors to support the business with GxP services and supplies.
- Support a discipline and/or provide a service individually or within a team of associates. May provide functional expertise to Line Unit and other QA Units in area of responsibility.
- Write, review qualification relevant deliverables and or/ related tools as per area of responsibility in order to ensure compliance with external partner management procedures and purchasing controls regulations.
- Comply with internal and external guidelines regarding quality and safety (Quality Manual, regulatory cGMP guidelines, Health Authority guidance, SOPs etc.).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Min 5 years’ pharma/ Medtech exp.);
- Fluent English required (oral & written), Other languages are an advantage;
- Experience/Professional in QA, Third party 7 external party management experience requirement;
- Sound scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge in the area of medical devices and pharmaceutical products are key skills;
- Good understanding of medical device development activities and regulations as well.