La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Global Launch & Project Manager in Supply Chain
In this eclectic appointment you are responsible to manage the timeline of product innovation / launch projects in supply chain to ensure on time and in full availability of new launched products at our logistic service provider.
- Project management of product innovations/launches according to innovation process
- Provision of timelines and close follow up with all supply chain and marketing departments; Interface between brand development and supply chain
- Project management or support of cross functional supply chain projects
- Process Management of key processes around launch management including digitalization/ automation
- Data maintenance in SAP
- Support update of artworks for secondary packaging
- Professional education in business administration, supply chain or similar
- Familiar with process- and project management methods
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Very good organisational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Fluent in English is a must, German preferable
- Good knowledge in MS Office and SAP is required; affinity to systems and tools
- Communicative personality, customer-focused, structured, appreciation for “good things in life”
We look forward to receiving your application!
- La Prairie Group AG