In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
Global MPS & Planning Leader
The Global MPS & Planning leader continuously tracks, analyzes, reviews and aligns demand and production capacities of a broad range of products, goods or materials to ensure optimal availability of supplies with regard to mid and long term planning. You ensure Global capacity alignment between the different manufacturing sites and plans according to the rules and standards. The Planning Leader will report to the Global Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning Director, liaise with stakeholders from Finance, R&D and Manufacturing and acts as the interface with other functions.
- Ensuring adherence to guidelines and requirements for demand and production planning and takes corrective action if necessary
- Support the implementation of performance improvement activities to increase the quality of demand and production planning
- Implementation of appropriate key performance indicators to analyse planning / scheduling performance against targets
- Coordination with product managers, group companies and internal suppliers to develop feasible long term production plans
- Maintenance of planning and production-relevant master data in SAP SCM (APO) and SAP ECC
- Key role in launching and phasing out planning processes
- Interacting with all product sites to ensures component availability during development and introduction phase
- Responsible for leading the product roadmap review
- Degree in Electronics, mechanics or electromechanics
- Academic background with Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain – APICS, CPSM, Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- 5+ years’ work experience in a similar role and with experience in demand and production planning (MPS) ideally in the medical devices sector
- Excellent understanding of complex, global supply chain processes
- Proficient in MS Excel, SAP (PP/MM & SD) and APO skills
- Team oriented and communicative and service oriented personality
- Fluent English and German skills
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daryl Alther, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
- Sonova AG