As a contract research organization (CRO) B‘SYS provides assistance to pharmaceutical settings in Ion Channel Discovery. The company focuses on the fast screening of new substances on ion channel drug targets. B‘SYS‘ technological innovation serves electrophysiological tools for HTS Drug Discovery needs in lead identification and candidate selection.
We are looking for a
GLP QA Manager
- Act as a GLP QA Manager of B’SYS GmbH
- You maintain / supervise the Quality System for the services provided by B’SYS GmbH in accordance with the Swiss Ordinance on Good Laboratory Practice and the OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice
- You are responsible for the execution of the Quality Assurance Program
- Carry out inspections of studies (study plan, ongoing study, study report)
- Planning and performance of facility audits
- Review of SOPs
- Advise test facility management, study directors and study personnel in GLP-related questions
- Inspection of validations of computerized systems
- Providing regular GLP training
- Performance of CRO audits
- Assist and support customer- and authority audits
- At least 5 years of GLP experience in the pharmaceutical industry or preclinical Contract Research Organization in a similar function.
- Profound knowledge of the GLP Quality Systems and experienced in QA topics related to GLP Guidelines.
- Experience in the performance of computer validations
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German and/or French would be desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and structured team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and a problem-solving approach
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
Who we are
Speed, accuracy and efficiency at B‘SYS help our sponsors succeed and bring new medicines to market faster. We know the value of your compounds, only qualified personnel handles your promising substances. Time to start and time to report of B‘SYS studies is maintained at a minimum.
It´s B‘SYS‘ people who work on your projects. We speak English, German, French, Spanish and Italian. We have the scientific background and experience to deliver optimal results. We actively promote innovation & development in ion channel research.
Please send your complete application documents to Click to send email