Numab Therapeutics AG is an expanding, clinical stage Swiss biotech company based in Wädenswil, Kanton Zürich. The company is focused on the discovery and development of novel, antibody fragment-based therapeutics. With our breakthrough antibody-discovery and multi-specifics engineering platform, we are committed to the development of differentiated therapeutics with a focus on helping oncology patients in need.
To expand and develop Numab’s proprietary immune-oncology therapeutics pipeline we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for a role in scientific leadership.
Group Leader, Scientist 100%
In this position you will report to the VP, Translational Science and you will be responsible for leading the scientific content of pipeline projects within the immune-oncology space. Through direct and matrix management you will define and co-ordinate the scientific activities to ensure that the therapeutic candidates possess the required functional characteristics, and that the quality of science is of the highest level.
- Provide oncology / immune-oncology content knowledge for the development of therapeutic molecules
- Generate high quality oncology / immune-oncology in vitro and in vivo data
- Provide input to the strategy and direction of oncology projects
- Provide innovative ideas for novel differentiated therapeutic programs
- Effectively lead, motivate and engage direct reports and project team members
- Present the project to senior management and at international conferences
Ideal candidates will have
- Expert knowledge in the field of therapy for oncology and immune-oncology
- Strong experience of working in cross-functional, matrix teams with a proven track record of success
- Experience with protein therapeutics is an advantage
- Experience of immune-oncology in vitro assays and in vivo disease models for characterization of therapeutics
- A strong goal-oriented mindset with a passion for problem-solving
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- An accurate and independent working style
- Sound oral and written English
Are you looking for an inspiring, entrepreneurial atmosphere and want to be part of a dynamic team where your contributions are both essential and valued? We are looking for skilled people who are eager to make an impact. We are offering a permanent position in an innovative environment as well as a competitive compensation package including a participation in the company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number NB063 to Click to send email.
• Provide oncology / immune-oncology content knowledge for the development of therapeutic molecules
• Generate high quality oncology / immune-oncology in vitro and in vivo data
• Provide input to the strategy and direction of oncology projects
• Provide innovative ideas for novel differentiated therapeutic programs
• Effectively lead, motivate and engage direct reports and project team members
• Present the project to senior management and at international conferences