Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading pharmaceutical institution, we are looking for a Head of Procurement.
- Project Management, Demand / Supply alignment to ensure “capability-to-deliver” within Procurement
- Collaborating with strategic partners
- Financial tracking of Procurement-related activities, and prepare for regular review meetings with Global/Local PMO
- Executing projects in the Merger Acquisition & Divestiture domain
- Management of procurement and contracting activities related to integrations and separations
- Execution of projects on time, budget, quality and in adherence to Procurement project management standards
- Customer satisfaction of all critical domain stakeholders
- Support Legal in developing deal terms for Procurement, acquisitions
- Participate in all potential acquisitions Globally/Locally
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Procurement and Management (preferably in a global company)
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and experience in managing a Team of at least 8
- Ability to communicate & align with key stakeholders
- NFCM / SOX: sound knowledge of validation practice and Financial and Procurement control standards
- Masters/MBA Degree/other advanced degree in Business/Finance is preferred
If you have any questions, please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you now, this client is at the start of a phase of un-paralleled growth so please reach out to me to discuss other areas which may be of interest as we additionally have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
T: +41 61 282 22 22
F: +41 61 283 08 61
T: +41 22 818 87 77
F: +41 22 311 01 73
T: +41 21 321 82 60
F: +41 21 321 82 70
T: +41 44 229 99 99
F: +41 44 229 99 22