HR Transformation Lead
The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring we transform the world of work one job at a time . Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role? Join our Team in Zurich as a
HR Transformation Lead – Switzerland
We are looking for a new team member who thinks ahead and finds uncomplicated solutions in driving our strategic HR projects along and sets up our global Shared Service center approach in Switzerland.
In this exciting role you are leading the process to ensure exceptional services to all our employees within The Adecco Group Switzerland.
As HR Transformation Lead you will work closely with the Head of HR Switzerland/Austria as well with our HR Business Partners. The tasks include also retained HR Operation activities as payroll.
- Develop, implement and advance our HR Shared Service model in Switzerland
- Act as Point of contact for stakeholders and HR Business Partners in HR Shared Services topics and ensure that SLA is followed from the Shared Service Center in Europe
- Lead and manage our HR Operations Team (Admin and Payroll Team, 7 employees) to provide services within payroll, L&D administration, benefits administration, workforce administration, master data monitoring and administration
- Change management: Use the Adecco Group Change Management Methodology and use of tools to prepare, support and help individuals and teams in making organizational change
- Lead the continuous improvement process within the HR area
- Ensure that all annual HR Admin processes (e.g. Salary Increase, Bonus Plans, year-end planning, etc.) are delivered in time and with the necessary quality
- Be responsible for the implementation and correct use of HR tools and be part of the HRIS Implementation (Success Factor)
- Be an advocate for compliance with all relevant internal company policies/guidelines and regulatory requirements as well in accordance to global guidelines
- Own the creation, documentation and management of the end-to-end employee lifecycle (pre-boarding to off-boarding and maintenance of employee records)
- Understand our Group-/Business Unit’s-/and the HR strategy and correctly translate it into own actions
- Have the strategic & operational responsibility for the implementation and alignment of the global compensation & benefit strategy
- Provide HR Reports and Dashboards (FTE, vacancies, etc.) for the Leadership Team or other Business Units
- Be part of the Master data Cleaning process for Switzerland Employees
- Degree in HR Management; Economics (BA) or Finance
- Several years of experience as HR Transformation Lead, Head of HR Shared Service Center, HR Shared Service Manager
- Experienced in the development of HR Shared Services processes for improved team productivity
- Further experience as HR Business Partner and/or Compensation & Benefits Manager desirable, and/or functions in People-Management
- Experienced in continual improvement process methodology
- Proven track of Change Management methodology and in making organizational changes
- Methodology and use of tools to integrate structures, processes and people to support implementation of strategy and manage complexity
- Good knowledge in Swiss labor law
- Highly organized with excellent planning skills
- Trustworthy & ability to deal with highly confidential & sensitive topics
- Experienced with HR ERP (People Soft ideal, SAP) and with applicants Tracking system
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially with Excel
- Perfect communication skills both in German and English. French would be advantageous
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and a modern working environment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
Your advantage with us
- Insight into various areas of the company and contact with your national and international colleagues of the Adecco Group
- Competitive salary and above-average social benefits as well as various other benefits
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting opportunities for further training
- “Per Du” culture
- Modern office in a central location
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging position, we are very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland – www.adeccogroup.ch