Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for a Intern IT Architecture (6-9 months) as part of our Technology team.
Intern IT Architecture
Throughout your internship, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in reviewing the current enterprise architecture (strategy, business, processes, data, applications, workflows, infrastructure)
- Analyze vendor capabilities and business processes to suggest improvements, propose automation and streamline business intelligence and decision processes
- Update IT Architecture diagrams and prepare presentations
- Maintain, update and improve the SEBA Enterprise Business Architecture repository
- Project Assistance: May be assigned one or more specific projects during the internship. Demonstrate an understanding of the process and be accountable for the results / outcomes. Work independently or as a member of a team to accomplish the tasks necessary to successfully complete the project. Involve others when needed in a timely manner and work to meet project timelines
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- An ongoing master or completed bachelor certification in the area of engineering science or information technology
- Basic knowledge of middleware technology and API technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternative solutions
- An organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter attitude who can work well in a creative and enthusiastic business and IT team environment
- Business fluent English is mandatory
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).