Our client, an international company specialized in the FMCG industry located in the area of Zurich is currently looking for a proactive and hands-on IT Application Expert to start as soon as possible.
- Provide expertise and strategic partnership to the organization on business processes and technology opportunities
- Collaborate with the process team and business process owners to understand and document systems requirements to enhance and optimize system capabilities
- Define configuration & customization of Enterprise Business Process
- Collaborate with business system administrators and process owners to understand and document the data and integration requirements to seamlessly exchange critical process data
- Define, specify and own the integration between the various business applications of the PHI systems landscape
- Perform integrated testing and training to process owners
- Building and maintain system process documentation
- Provide business cutover and on-going support after GO LIVE
- Apply analytical and best practice problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Serve as key “Point of Contact” to stakeholders for any ERP-related operational issues/escalations/enhancements, collaborating with the PHI core team, Group IT team and external partners for effective delivery
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, or relevant certification
- Minimum 3 years working experience in SAP ERP process design and support
Expert knowledge of the SAP landscape and technology, design, build and integration of systems
- S/4 Hana or ECC6 background or Arkieva tool experience
- Good understanding of end to end supply chain or master data or financial processes.
- Knowledgeable within the relevant system modules (MM, PP or PP-PI, SD, FI/CO, QM) with regards to standard processes and system configuration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to seek alternatives, and/or approaches to problems, and develop/implement solutions
- Expertise in process documentation, testing and training from system perspective
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Communicates well with senior business leaders
- Performs well in an environment with a high level of ambiguity, can drive clarity and structure and is highly self-motivated.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential, any other language is an advantage
Do you enjoy taking decisions together with the management and support the optimization of processes? Are you willing to join an entrepreneurial team and make change happen? If yes, do not hesitate and apply now.