Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Zanussi, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In Switzerland, Electrolux employees are 450 people.
IT Service Specialist 100% (m/f)
In this role, you are the interface between IT and the business and are therefore jointly responsible for the analysis and validation of business requirements (IT relevant). You develop solution proposals according to the applicable IT standards and are responsible for the ongoing optimization of business processes and tools. This includes creating databases and websites, as well as providing application support.
You will further support on cross functional projects and IT related initiatives. For this you will be required to create and maintain good working relationships with different stakeholders.
- Agile – You can prioritize and react to different situations quickly
- Energetic – You bring the drive to quickly adapt business needs to IT solutions, supporting the business in its daily work
- Open – You have a strong service and customer orientation and enjoy daily collaborations with various stakeholders
- Innovative – You bring a “can do” attitude to solve IT issues with curiosity
Education & Skills
- Apprenticeship diploma and/or university degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- 2-4 years of relevant experience as programmer, developer or similar
- Fluent in German and English. French and/or Italian are a plus
- Good expertise in database application development (JAVA, MS-SQL, Visual Basic) – understanding of AS400 preferred
- Good knowledge in web application development and data communication (FTS2, MQ, FTP)
- Understanding of network technology, IT infrastructure is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application through our online tool. Applications can only be considered if uploaded through our online tool. Applications via email or regular mail cannot be considered.
- Electrolux AG