IT Specialist Test Automation Full-/Part-time (all genders)
Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our technology team designs tomorrows technology and accelerates digital transformation. Here youll give new impetus to an ambitious project team that focuses on quality engineering and testing.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion and thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding, where youll work on innovative software products in an exciting and international environment.
Make Accenture More You
- Passionate about quality assurance and test automation youll focus on testing strategies, testing strategy management and mobile testing.
- In this context youll develop testing strategies for functional and non-functional test automation and design the corresponding test cases, test scripts and test data.
- On this basis youll implement and introduce efficient automation testing processes, including defect reports and result documentation.
- Identifying and finding ways to minimize risks, assure quality, optimize processes and solve problems will also be part of your versatile role.
Thats what we are expecting:
- Either a degree in an IT focused discipline or a similar qualification or training in this field
- First experience in planning and realizing functional tests, system tests, interface tests and/or performance tests as well as in test automation
- Well-versed with software development processes that are relevant for test automation
- Team spirit and willingness to travel
- Good English and German language skills
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team Click to send email or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
- Accenture AG