Java / Full Stack Developer Full-/Part-time (all genders)
Are you always up to date when it comes to your favorite tech stack? Do you love solving complex innovation challenges with state-of-the-art technologies? Thats just your thing?
Then live your passion in a position where you lead exciting client projects to success as a developer using state-of-the-art technologies. Does the agile development of software products for major international clients really get your pulse racing? Then take on the challenge and work on the high-performance solutions of the future!
Let there be change
- Whether its online banking portals for banks, tickets portals for railway companies, or health benefits portals for insurers, youll develop responsive web application back ends for multi-channel applications (complete end-to-end solutions).
- Depending on the project, youll also be involved in architecture design, system integration, test automation, and other topics.
- Your most common tech stacks: Java, Java EE, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Angular, Git, REST, micro-services, and various cloud services.
- As part of an agile Scrum team, youll collaborate intensively with your coworkers.
- At Accenture, you can further develop yourself step by step with the prospect of project- and team-management responsibility.
What we’re looking forward to
- Experience in full-stack development in project teams with at least three developers
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, Vue.js (or comparable JS frameworks), AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud and Git
- Ideally, insights into the topics of clean code, code reviews, test-driven design / unit testing design patters, test automation, REST, API, micro-services, CI/CD, and DevOps
- A cooperative, agile, and solution-oriented team player who enjoys sharing knowledge
- Excellent English, ideally German proficiency, and project-related mobility
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: A passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. As facilitators, we use the synergy of technology and human intelligence to spark digital innovation and make the world a little better, too. Join our team and implement innovative solutions that enable our clients to seize the opportunities offered by digital transformation.
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at Klicken und E-mail senden or by phone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Accenture AG