Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
We have the vision and passion to create a new-look industry in Switzerland; one where technologies, ideas and people come together to unlock something really special. It won’t be easy; nothing this ambitious ever is. But it’s our opportunity to build a fully connected future, for our customers and for our employees in Switzerland.
We trust on young talent to reach the challenges of the future. By joining us you’ll be bringing innovative solutions to market, this will allow us to grow even further. Your role as a Career Starter in Huawei Technologies Switzerland will have a direct impact on Huawei’s bottom line.
Unlock you passion and get your future started!
By joining us as a career starter, you’ll be part of a team from day one on – facing real challenges, interacting with internal and/or external clients and making meaningful contributions. You will work on challenging projects that will help you develop your leadership skills, deepen your knowledge and understanding of key aspects of your discipline and gain insights into the business strategy of one of the world’s leading technology company.
Career Starter Junior Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to strengthen our team in the Zurich office. You will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure in operations and where possible implementation projects. Every day, you will be growing and retaining business in order to over-achieve your targets and fuel your career.
- Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer’s satisfaction and approval
- Work with Services Managers, Seller’s, other Project Managers and customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage related documentation and reporting
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Recently graduated (not longer than 2 years ago) in a computer-based discipline (Computer Science, Information Systems) or equivalent experience (must criteria)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical and structured
- Ability to think across boundaries
- Some project management experience in IT is a must
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization
- Fluency in English is a must, German preferred
Interested? Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without CV will not be considered for the role.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
- Huawei Technologies Switzerland AG
Frau Serafine Heinzl