Manager or Senior Manager – Financial Accounting Advisory Services Insurance or Banking in Zurich
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- As a Finance, Accounting and/or Audit specialist, you are supporting and advising our Insurance OR Banking clients in accounting, audit and regulatory topics
- You are a key member or leading teams supporting our Insurance OR Banking clients in implementing new accounting standards, adapting and transforming their Finance function, reporting processes and operating model – striking an optimal balance between effectiveness, efficiency and control
- You are experienced in business development and motivated to excel in selling Advisory and Extended Assurance projects
- You pro-actively share your knowledge and experience – contributing to continuously coaching and developing our teams
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor or Master degree, complemented with a further relevant professional education (e.g. Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, or ACCA)
- 6 – 15 years of relevant experience in Audit and/or Consulting within the Insurance OR Banking sector – incl. expertise in latest IFRS developments
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. You have an intellectual curiosity and you are willing to go “the extra mile”
- Able to leverage your relevant external network and build your internal networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English and German are a prerequisite
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.