Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Develop and maintain scientific and medical expertise (Indications and products)
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organizations
- KOL engagement, key account medical support, training and other appropriate activities
- Facilitate scientific engagement, scientific exchange and medical information
- Provide clinical presentations and respond to medical requests
- Update medical team and other internal stakeholders on medical community interactions
- Support the development, implementation and completion of medical activities (advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs) and attend relevant scientific meetings and conferences
- Serves as a medical resource for internal medical and sales training
- Support company sponsored clinical research and IIS process
- Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Develop personal and professional capabilities to improve skills and professional capabilities
- MSc in Medical Field (e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in research, pharmaceutical medical affairs or clinical practice
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with pharma industry and healthcare compliance requirements locally and globally, ideally in Cardiology
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and good oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in public scientific presentations
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions.
The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are