La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Paralegal / Legal Assistant (80-100%)
For our global legal and compliance team based in Volketswil (ZH) we are looking for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant (80-100%) to support in the following activities:
- Assist in corporate housekeeping (e.g. manage commercial registry changes, draft BoD and GA meeting minutes)
- Keep our investment management and contract management databases up to date (record and upload contracts), collect signatures for contracts and other legal documents
- Create powers of attorney and organize their notarization
- Help to organize compliance trainings, track the attendance to such trainings, draft corresponding reminders and reports
- Coordinate various rollouts of HQ templates/processes in our worldwide affiliates
- Process data subject requests (based on templates and in collaboration with a legal counsel)
- Support in managing our Legal and IP budget, prepare the corresponding reporting
- Review and process invoices of external law firms and other service providers
- Assist in other matters upon request of the legal team’s members
- Several (5+) years of experience as a Paralegal, Legal Assistant or in a similar position in an international corporation or law firm, ideally with a certified education in paralegal practice
- Strong attention to detail and responsiveness
- Self-starter, used to work independently but also under supervision
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks, use initiative
- Confidence to liaise with different people globally, at various levels of the company
- Positive team member and active contributor in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English AND German
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications and Excel in particular
- Willing and able to learn new computer systems, experience in learning management systems (SuccessFactors) a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!
- La Prairie Group AG