LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 65 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 550 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
– Building up the global procurement function in LGT Capital Partners;
– Planning, coordination, overseeing and management of the procurement processes in all areas including IT
applications, cloud-services, financial market information systems, data, hardware and office supplies;
– Oversee a smooth operation of all procurement processes including commercial negotiation, contract processing and
life-cycle-management. This may include the oversight of outsourced procurement services;
– Player-coach that works closely with stakeholders within the business, finance and compliance functions to ensure
optimal integration of procurement processes;
– Creation of vendor monitoring based on agreed SLAs and KPIs;
– Establishment of processes for a risk-based and compliant vendor management.
– University degree or equivalent in information systems or business administration;
– Masters in procurement or supply chain management is a plus;
– 3-5 years working experience in a similar role, candidates with experience in financial service industry are
– Background in procurement in the IT / data area is a must;
– Proven cost budget responsibility;
– Very good command of German and English with the ability to adapt communication style to a wide range of
– Strong negotiation skills, paired with assertiveness and endurance;
– Process orientation;
– Demonstrated functional managerial skills;
– Willingness to take ownership and ability to work independently.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG
+41 55 415 96 20