For our client in Zurich, we are looking for a Procurement Process & Analytics Support for a 7 months project
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to partner with the EUCAN (Europe & Canada) business units in the Global Hub Office in Zurich (TPIZ) and with EUCAN regional teams.
As Procurement Process & Analytics Support, you are:
- supporting the regional and global procurement organizations;
- the contact to translate requirements of business requestor to Procurement activities;
- monitoring progress of requests and provide regular scheduled updates to business requestors;
- delivering analytics of Acquisition initiatives.
- providing appropriate challenges to demand or specification where relevant;
- Support the EUCAN procurement business partner team
- Support and initiate improvements the current processes and systems/technologies under guidance of procurement lead
- Oversee procurement activities (sourcing events, commercial negotiations, review of proposals, rate comparison/benchmarking)
- Admin support, consolidating data and management of specific projects
- Understanding end user requirements as received directly or via procurement partners
- Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with transactional, regional and global procurement teams, with global category managers and with end users
- Good communication skills and demonstrated understanding of how to translate business requirements into Procurement operations or specifications with best value and customer service in mind
- Good understanding of procurement processes and systems (e.g. Ariba)
- Excellent people skills (emphatic, calm, listening, interacting, proactive)
- Degree level educated, with business related degree preferable
- Business level fluency in English, knowledge of German an advantage
- 2+ years operational procurement experience with experience in basic contracting, eSourcing and spot buying
- Experience or understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs
- Proficiency in basic MS Office© software, especially in Excel and preferably PowerBI.
- A level of Project Management skills is an advantage.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8844
- Click to send email