Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
Product Steward / Technical Steward / Site Statistics Expert / Process Expert (MST)
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Product Steward / Technical Steward / Site Statistics Expert / Process Expertto be based in Basel for a 7-8-month contract position.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in BDSS Cell Bank Center (Manage Deviations, Change controls and Batch record review);
- Support Biotechnology Platform initiatives on Cell Banks management procedures;
- Drive standardization and harmonization of Cell Banks management processes within Biotechnology Platform, ensuring that improved procedures are in line with the corresponding HSE, GMP- and regulatory compliance standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required ;
- BSc. in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent scientific degree. Desirable MSc. or equivalent experience;
- Fluent German (written & spoken) and English;
- Experience in process support role on the shop floor of GMP manufacturing;
- Excellent knowledge of Upstream processes using mammalian cells. Very good understanding of cell bank processes (manufacturing, testing, and storage).
- Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, Regulatory aspects)