Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Project Leader Sensor Development (m/w)
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- University degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics
- Strong experience in project management in an international matrix organisation
- Experience in embedded hardware / sensor development for safety-critical products (ISO26262, ASIL-D, …)
- Very good at driving cost and design optimization
- Accurate, structured and highly communicative
- Fluency in Englisch / German beneficial
- You will manage sub-projects for sensor development in the aspects of engineering, cost, quality, safety and timing
- Full responsibility for sensor concept and development from project acquisition phase until application readiness lies with you
- You will support an efficient sensor supplier management by our supplier quality and purchasing team from application readiness to mass production phase
- You establish and release the sensor sub-project timing plan in alignment with the system project timing plan, keep it up to date and track all related activities in our Presta systems
- You ensure that sensor sub projects are developed according to applicable legal and customer requirements
- You drive continuous improvement of our products and processes
– Attractive working conditions and social benefits
– Flat hierarchy and open door policy
– On boarding and a continuing education program
– Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 – 2347