I hope you are all doing well. Seems like spring is slowly knocking on our doors as are some new opportunities.
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for an experienced senior project manager to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Plans, manages and controls resources, timelines for the sub-project of the overall connected health system
- Act as a Scrum Master & Incorporate Agile methodologies (eg: Scrum) for the sub-team
- Task Assignment to team members, tracking, meeting organization, and ensuring that the team have the right utility to deliver
- Co-ordinate with other sub-teams of the project and support the integrated timeline
- Manage and co-ordinate the project deliverables to ensure the delivery of project documents, Design reviews and creates reports for DHF
- Work closely with system engineers, Regulatory, Quality, Risk Management, Human Factors, Validation & Verification personnel to realize the timely delivery of the deliverables
- Manage and co-ordinate data gathering, analysis and reporting for key deliverables in the areas of planning, risk and issues, change management, communication etc.,
- Ensures compliance with Design Control and applicable ISO and medical requirements for U.S. and foreign marketed products.
- Report to Technical Project Leader about the sub-project status & risks.
If you have:
- Masters/Bachelor degree in Computer science, Electronics, or some other relevant field
- 6-10 years of experience in coordinating the Software Development/SaMD projects ideally using design controls
- Experience in the Agile framework and scrum master certification is a plus
- Experience in the resource & capacity planning, Status reporting
- Effective use of the Project management & PLM tools such as Microsoft Project, Polarion, JIRA, Subway
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- PMI/PMP certification is a big plus
Then please contact me via email Klicken und E-mail senden with your earliest availability for a short chat, where I would be happy to give you all the details.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
+41 61 202 9071
- Klicken und E-mail senden