The Comet Group is a globally leading, innovative technology company based in Switzerland with a focus on plasma control and x-ray technology. With premium high-tech components and systems, we enable our customers to both enhance the quality of their products and make their manufacturing more efficient and eco-friendly. Our innovative solutions are in demand in the semiconductor and electronics market, the aerospace and automobile industry and in security inspection.
COMET Plasma Control Technologies is a leading expert in RF power delivery and a global innovation partner of RF related businesses. Our customers are primarily manufacturers in the semiconductor and adjacent industries.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic personality for our Division Plasma Control Technologies at our location in Flamatt as
Regional Sales Manager Western Europe (m/f)
In this function you will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Actively prospect for new customers and applications
- Ensure excellent long term Customer relationship and satisfaction, in line with company policies and values
- Distribute detailed meeting notes, with actions, owners, and due dates following Customer meetings (via Sales Force or Confluence)
- Develop monthly forecasts and sales reports. Support RFC (quarterly) and MTP (yearly) forecasts
- Plan and attend relevant trade shows, seminars, industry events
- Proactively and systematically develop new business areas, working in conjunction with Business Development
- Propose and review contracts, such as supply agreements, and others where applicable
- Work closely with customers’ engineers and in-house Product Manager and/or R&D to ensure future roadmap & growth
For this function you bring the following requirements:
- Four year on the job work experience
- Educational background in Science or Engineering (Bachelor or similar)
- Strong experience in direct technical sales environment, Semiconductor Industry will be an asset
- Thorough preparation and team coordination in advance of planed Customer visits, (meeting objectives and roles / responsibilities of participants)
- Knowledge of general sales practices, including forecasting, quotations, contract negotiation and administration, lead generation and qualification
- Hunter at heart – willing to travel up to 50%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
We will provide you with a multifaceted challenge in a successful Swiss company that continues to grow. You will work in a dynamic, international environment, collaborating with colleagues from all disciplines (from development to production to sales).
If you are interested in broadening your professional horizons, we look forward to receiving your complete online application with a letter of motivation, CV, testimonials and diplomas. Please take note, that incomplete submitted application paper will not be considered/reviewed in the recruitment process. We thank you for your comprehension.
- Comet AG