Rewards and Analytics Specialist (100%)
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Our Core Business Services offer employees a variety of internal structures and services that contribute to the implementation of our global corporate strategy. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
For our Talent Team, based in Zurich, we are looking for a Rewards and Analytics Specialist (required start date: immediately) with IT-affinity, who is not afraid of new technologies and interested in HR topics.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Monitoring market developments on compensation and benefit practices
- Leading the annual salary review process, in close collaboration with the HR Business Partners and our Payroll Team
- Lead projects related to benchmark studies in close collaboration with reward specialists of the other Big4 companies / market competitors
- Contributing to the organizational development, e.g. by enhancing the current equal pay certification or our benefits offering
- Analyzing data records, research, build up and enhancements of dashboards
- Generate presentations and communications
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5+ years of work experience in HR or similar
- Deep knowledge in Reward and Compensation topics
- Experience in design, implementation and management of HR reporting / analytics, total rewards and data analysis for compensation and benefits
- Project management experience
- Familiar with working in an international environment
- Very good English and German language skills are a must
- MS-Office Power User (especially in Excel/PowerPivot), Alteryx and/or programming skills and experience with SAP Success Factors
- Values we are looking for: Teaming, determination, ready for action, interest in learning new things
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.