This position can be based in either London, Geneva or Madrid, depending on the candidate.
Our client is an investment company.
- Be responsible for completing our client’s responses in English to RFPs and Due Diligence Questionnaires for investment management services;
- Interact with all departments to ensure content in marketing material is consistent and correct;
- Liaise with investment managers, business development, client relationship management, product specialists and other business units to coordinate the efficient collection and presentation of information/data;
- Establish effective relationships with other team members in our various location.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level
- 2 – 3 year’s experience within Asset Management, preferably touching upon RFPs
- Fluency is English mandatory
- Previous experience of writing for an investment audience
- Strong written and verbal communication plus editing skills with an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Confident user of standard MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
You will join an international, fast-growing company having offices in primary locations.