Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
We focus on hiring the best talent, offering on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the opportunity to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial.
Senior Consultant with experience in Wealth Management 80-100% (f/m/d)
- Shape and deliver large transformation programmes in Wealth Management
- Perform as a programme manager, project manager, PMO or business analyst in a change programme using methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Plan, design and implement banking platforms and change transformation projects
- Define and implement workflow/interaction/interfaces with GUIs, trading and booking applications
- Drive business architectural discussions and solution proposals with Program streams and related IT teams
- Closely work with IT to define features and product roadmap
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- At least 7 to 10 years of professional experience in consulting financial services companies and/or banks
- Knowledge and experience of Wealth & Asset Management client segments, products & propositions, channels and front to back operating models
- Experience in working in big transformation projects and understand front-to-back view
- Project experience in front office, trading or operations
- Technical knowledge on conceptual level (understanding / designing business architecture, able to contribute to technical discussions)
- Great stakeholder management skills
- 100% flexibility to work in different cities in Switzerland
- Fluent in English and German
WHY JOIN CAPCO
You will work on exciting projects and help key players in the industry to shape a successful future.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work directly with senior partners and clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Rahel Meyer (Recruiter) email@example.com
Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.