Emergent BioSolutions is dedicated to one simple mission—to protect and enhance life. As a global specialty pharmaceutical company, Emergent offers specialized products to healthcare providers and governments to address medical needs and emerging health threats. We value the diversity that each employee brings, and while we look for people who share our Core Values, we thrive on difference as well. With hundreds of talented employees working around the globe, Emergent is a growing organization with a wide variety of scientific, technical and professional career opportunities worldwide.
At Emergent BioSolutions Berna, the Swiss affiliate there are – beside manufacturing activities – professionals in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supply Chain and Regulatory affairs working. On the Swiss site of Emergent in Thörishaus / Bern there is approx. 140 dedicated and committed professionals working locally and globally.
Emergent is looking to recruit an experienced professional into the role of
Senior Manager, Commercial Projects 100%
The Senior Manager, Commercial Projects will lead the project management for commercial products and product life cycle management initiatives for Emergent’s Travel Health portfolio. The position will be located in Thörishaus/Bern and will work cross-functionally with team members at multiple different Emergent sites, including Bern, Redwood City, Gaithersburg, and San Diego.
- Organize and lead a product core team of subject matter experts (SMEs) and drive implementation of a launch plan in Europe and globally
- Work closely with the marketing and commercial teams to develop a launch timeline and market access approaches that includes all tactical initiatives and measure the ongoing progress and milestones
- Lead the project management for life cycle planning for the Travel Health vaccine portfolio.
- Provide broad project management leadership in support of the Travel Health commercial business relaunch planning
- Provide project management support to the Travel Health commercial leadership team as needed
- Facilitate cross-functional planning across departments and disciplines to align dependencies, schedules, funding, and delivery commitments
- Bachelor’s degree is required with at least 5 years of experience in project management and/or commercial planning
- A strong interest in the commercialization process and broadening the value of Emergent’s Travel Health portfolio
- Exceptional team building, and stakeholder relationship management skills, with the ability to establish rapport, persuade and effectively negotiate with senior management, key stakeholders and functions
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects of various size & scope in a cross-functional environment
- Proven experience organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation
- Experience using project management tools (project scheduling and resource management), such as MS Project
- Proven analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills are required to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
Please use for your application the following link: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=30594&company=EBSI
We prefer directly submitted applications.
- Emergent BioSolutions Berna GmbH
Herr Daniel Mauron
Director Human Resources
+41 31 8885225