Service Engineer ( Basel Region )
Our Customer Support Team is responsible for maintaining a high standard, professional customer support used by customers throughout the region. The Customer Service Engineer will act as the face for the company, making sure our customer needs are met with high quality.
- On-site support for one of our Key customers (based at the customer site). Performs field service, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories.
- Supporting our client with software updates; qualification and process optimization.
- Ensures accurate documentation is in place and of high quality.
- Collaboration with the sales, service and customer care teams.
- Technically minded individual who enjoys problem solving and inter-disciplinary collaboration and communication.
- Relevant education (e.g Chemistry, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, or laboratory sciences) preferred.
- Experience with HPLC desired.
- Some experience in a Customer Service Environment, preferably with analytical and clinical instrument applications.
- Good communications skills both in English and German.
- Applications from university graduates are also welcome.
What we offer:
- Strong technical support and mentoring
- Meaningful work with professional customers
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment