Stadler has been building trains for over 75 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In 2017 Stadler established an independent, international centre of competence for signalling technology. Today, several teams of highly qualified engineers research and develop signalling solutions in Wallisellen. These include solutions in the areas of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC). Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
Signalling Product Development Engineer
- Creation of the technical architecture and design concepts for various signalling applications
- Preparation and review of the technical requirement specifications
- Software design and implementation based on PLC for signalling control applications
- Development of the test specifications of the system/subsystem/HW/SW/ interfaces
- Develop and maintain software documentation for different functions
- Integration and commissioning of systems in the field
- Completed technical education as electrical or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable
- 2 Years of professional experience in signalling product development or project execution
- Software programming experience in PLC / IEC 61131
- Knowledge of UNISIG Standards for ETCS development
- Open, flexible, team player, and goal-oriented personality
- Autonomous and proactive working method, strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of German and English; other languages are an advantage
I am happy to help
HR Business Partner
phone +41 44 878 82 77
Where we need you
#softwaredevelopment #engineering #entwickler #signalling #etcs
We care about the health of our employees. That’s why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.