Software Engineer DSP
Work in an agile team of software engineers developing embedded software for signal processing of future hearing aids.
Your contribution ranges from application development and integration, advancing the model-based design IDE, to evolving the software architecture and implementation.
Your proven knowledge of embedded software engineering, embedded systems and model-based design enables you to design methodically solid, practical and applicable solutions. You are valued for your experience in software engineering and implementation. You are interested in the advances of software technology and you quickly embrace them.
– Develop embedded software and its model-based design IDE in the context of signal processing (C, Matlab/Simulink, Python, Git, DSL, and more)
– Structure the embedded software and its interfaces in support of its conceptual integrity, modularity and expandability
– Contribute to the evolution of development and integration processes and tools for creating hearing aid firmware
– Support DSP specialists with your solid software engineering knowledge and experience
– Master in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
– Profound experience in implementation of embedded software
– 3years’ experience in design and programming of object-oriented software, model-based design or comparable development methods, processor and embedded systems architecture
– Good understanding with concepts of software architecture, common software development and test automation tools
– Knowledge of signal processing and model-based design, continuous test and delivery
– Passion for clean code and fluent in English, fluency in German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
- Sonova AG