Supply Chain Specialist (m/w/d) 100% [ID: 14084]
At nemensis ag, we connected thousands of applicants with their dream jobs and gave them the opportunity to develop or re-enter the job market. For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the region of Lucerne, we are in search for a Supply Chain Specialist (f/m/d).
The Insert Growth Analyst is part of the Regional Portfolio Management team.
Essential function(s) include:
- Global oversight of insert and carton growth for Keytruda and other Immunology-Oncology pipeline products, to mitigate supply disruption of finished goods
- Gathering requisite inputs needed to forecast insert growth, modeling potential changes needed to components, and communicating and coordinating necessary artwork and component changes with responsible functions.
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, update, and improve insert growth models across products/ markets within prescribed timelines, including the integration of strategic product plans (e.g. site changes, launches, reduced labeling, etc.)
- Interface with MRL and MMD, through various established forums (e.g. MOW Alignment Team, Insert Growth Team, Keytruda Value Chain Management Team, etc.), to collect key inputs to the model per product and identify potential linkages across products
- Raise awareness to key stakeholders when action is required to change packaging (larger or smaller)
- Liaise with Artwork centers to execute changes to packaging
- Lead the activities of the insert growth team and further start up other teams as recommended through modelling
The incumbent will be responsible for the following lifecycle stage specific activities:
Network & Source Changes:
- Ensure early engagement with Product Source Management group for robust implementation of Source of supply Changes in EMEA HUB, by translating existing source change project into tangible supply chain system readiness milestones while minimizing impact on service and cost
- Ensure that Voice of the HUB is captured during the Pre-Chartering Phase.
- Identify scope of change and analyzeimpact on resource planning
- Assessing and influencing target dates from an end-to-end perspective
Regulatory Driven Artwork Changes:
- Responsible for the coordination and tracking of Artwork Milestones impacting the EMEA Supply Chain HUB.
- Tracking and reporting upon the initiatives and projects in the overall portfolio using information available in Regulatory tools
- Work with project lead to use process toolset to construct, deploy and maintain the methodology which is used to manage large scaleinitiatives/projects including- Serialization, Corporate initiatives, Divestitures.
- Execute Phase in/ Phase out of SKUs related with material proliferations required due to Regulatory requirements/ Serialization/ Harmonization
- Manage theLast Authorized Shipping Date Process for the assigned product portfolio
Professional education and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required–preferably Business Management or Life Sciences, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience in manufacturing/packaging preferably in pharmaceutical environment: familiarity with packaging operations and components, Regulatory & Artwork, Supply Chain, Project Management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Highly experienced in Project management and Task management.
- Experience in working on a highly regulated environment
- Proficient in the use of business software (including MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Project).
- Working knowledge of SAP (prior experience with Merck MRP systems, practices/principles beneficial)
- Lean/continuous improvement mindset- Yellow or Green Belt desirable.
- Fluent in English
- Pharmaceutical experience is an advantage.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification is an advantage
- Demonstrate good understanding of regulatory & artwork processes and how to link them with supply chain processes
- Strong problem-solving ability, capable of seeing cause-effect (connect the dots, thinks “end to end”, uses facts and data)
- Highly organized, drives results and manages projects on time with a keen focus on accuracy, independent and willing to take ownership, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to communicate in an organized fashion to senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence without direct authority with a proactive mindset
- Ability to identify process inefficiencies and adapt and develop/improve work processes
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve a common goal
- Ability to drive deliverables and build plans based on a critical path and interdependencies
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills demonstrating Inclusive Behaviors
- Able to lead change, willingness to be flexible and to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to coach and mentor team members to achieve the company’s targets
At nemensis ag you are always welcome with your personality, your ambitions and your professional experience. Share your expertise with us and apply now!
- Nemensis AG