System Engineer 100% (f/m/d)
System Engineer 100% (f/m/d) – Private Banking
In this position you will be responsible for all coordination and cooperation activities with outsourcing partners.
You will also act as first and second level support for daily problem resolution.
- managing user access
- providing feedback to users
- following up on action groups (2nd level support)
- opening tickets and following-up
- participating in project meetings
- producing the appropriate technical documentation
- keeping inventories up to date (Hardware / Software)
- running Business Continuity Planning
- supporting daily activities with various IT providers
As a key link across this role within the company, a strong and highly motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- three to five years of professional experience with ITIL processes
- good knowledge in project management methodologies (e.g. PMI, Prince2)
- relevant experience in the administration of Windows, SQL servers, Citrix, VMWare and MS-Exchange, telephony (VoIP)
- flexibility and personal commitment to achieving results are a must
- fluent in German & English is mandatory, any other languages are considered as an asset
If you are keen to join this company as a customer and service oriented System Engineer 100% (f/m/d), I look forward to receiving your application!