Implenia Schweiz AG
As Switzerland’s leading construction and real estate service provider, Implenia develops and builds homes, workplaces and infrastructure for future generations in Switzerland and Germany. It also plans and builds complex infrastructure projects in Austria, France, Sweden and Norway. With its 150-year heritage in construction and with the know-how of its highly skilled consulting, planning and execution units, Implenia is an integrated leading multi-national construction and real estate service provider. The Group realises complex major projects and provides customer-centric services across the entire life-cycle of a building or structure. It focuses on customer needs and on striking a sustainable balance between commercial success and social and environmental responsibility.
- Reparatur von Bohrwerkzeugen des Spezialtiefbaus (Grossbohrung)
- Herstellen von Konstruktionen und Stahlbauarbeiten nach Anweisung
- Nach Bedarf Montage – Einsätze direkt auf der Baustelle
- Klassische Schlosserarbeiten an Baumaschinen und Equipment
Was Sie mitbringen
- Ausbildung als Schlosser oder mehrjährige Erfahrung in diesem Bereich
- Sehr gute Kenntnisse in den gängigen MAG-Schweissverfahren, Autogenbrennscheiden sowie Arc-Air Ausnutverfahren
- Kenntnisse in der Aufarbeitung von Bohrwerkzeugen des Spezialtiefbaus oder das Interesse daran, dies zu lernen
- Verständnis für den Umgang mit Plänen wünschenswert
- Kommunikationsfähigkeit, Eigeninitiative und Einsatzwille
- Umfassendes technisches Verständnis
- Bereitschaft zu sporadischen Ausseneinsätzen (Tageweise)
What do we offer?
Our employees are at the center of everything we do. Become part of an innovative and sustainably oriented construction services company and let us achieve excellent operational and financial results together. We will challenge you with exciting tasks related to large, complex construction projects. You will apply state-of-the-art methods such as digital planning with Building Information Modeling (BIM), lean construction or integrated project development. At the same time, we support you with further training opportunities and the chance to develop internally. Because we cover the entire construction process from A to Z and are internationally positioned, there are many options for you to develop beyond your traditional professional field or to work abroad. As an Implenian, you will also benefit from the transfer of know-how between our highly qualified internal and external specialists in order to empower each other. You will also enjoy the benefits we can offer you as a group. These include our own legal department, which you can also contact for private inquiries, attractive discounts on a wide range of branded products through our partner companies, and international travel insurance, which allows you to stay in the private ward of a hospital in Switzerland or abroad in the event of an emergency. Do you think Implenia and you could be a good match? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have questions?
Cristina Martinez will be happy to help you out.
Click to send email