Numab Therapeutics AG is an expanding, clinical stage Swiss biotech company based in Wädenswil, Kanton Zürich. The company is focused on the discovery and development of innovative, antibody fragment-based therapeutics with a focus on immuno-oncology. With our breakthrough antibody-discovery and multi-specifics engineering platform, we engage in proprietary projects as well as collaborative research on behalf of partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
To maintain and develop Numab’s proprietary therapeutic pipeline we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for a role as a Research Technician within our Protein Engineering team.
Technician Protein Engineering 100%
In this position, you will be involved in the purification and biophysical characterization of antibody hit and lead candidates. You will contribute to the development of antibody-derived therapeutic proteins applying methods from a variety of disciplines and will be involved in:
- Expression, purification and characterization of antibodies and antibody fragments
- Planning, execution, analysis and presentation of experiments within team meetings and company presentations
- General organization of the laboratories, evaluation and acquisition of equipment and consumables
Ideal candidates will have
- Completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician in biology, chemistry or related fields, with professional expertise in recombinant antibody production and characterization in an industry setting
- Experience with molecular biology methods to support production and protein engineering of lead candidates and target proteins
- Experience with recombinant protein expression in mammalian expression systems
- Professional experience in protein biochemistry, molecular biology, protein purification and protein analysis
- Highly accurate and team-oriented working style paired with a high sense of quality
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Refined computer user skills (Windows, MS Office)
- An accurate and independent working style
- Sound oral and written German/English
Are you looking for an inspiring, entrepreneurial atmosphere and want to be part of a dynamic team where your contributions are both essential and valued? We are looking for skilled people who are eager to make an impact. We are offering a permanent position in an innovative environment as well as a competitive compensation package including a participation in the company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number NB0064 to Click to send email.