Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Temporary Product Manager Digital Solutions
We are looking for a Product Manager Digital Solutions to support our Digital Solutions team for approx. six months (preferred June 2021 till November 2021). As a member of an agile team you will be responsible for streamline the execution of program priorities. You will have a strong connection between our business partners, our consumers and our products across multiple digital channels as well as build solutions that deliver highly delightful and engaging web and mobile experiences.
- Orchestrate Digital Marketing to deliver the ultimate customer experience and being single point of contact for Marketing Communications for our mobile app
- Give impulse for content materials
- Ensuring that the marketing materials meets the quality standards of the stakeholders and clients
- Maintaining priorities among stakeholders and clients
- Making sure that the global and local marketing teams understand the new features of the mobile app
- Creating a vision of the end product by monitoring developments in the market
- University degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital business or Product Management
- Experience in running complex digital projects on global scale in cross functional teams
- Creative and open-minded person with can-do approach
- Team player with good presentation and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assert oneself
- Good English and German skills, other languages are an asset
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Bettina Ghanem-Stettler, HR Specialist, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Sonova AG